About Earth 27: Don't Play Games With Mother Nature
Use the map features to see where this Earth has traveled. Click on any of the map markers to view the story posted from that location.
Artist Statement: Don’t Play Games With Mother Nature
The answer is black and white:
- Don’t play games with Mother Nature!
- Climate change should not be a political football.
- Don’t play poker with environmental forces.
- If you gamble your hand of cards on man’s survival, just remember the dinosaurs.
- People play power games but nature prevails, perhaps not in a form habitable for humans; however, the cockroaches may survive.
- Don’t fight Mother Nature. Join her team and learn her rules.
Ronnie Swire Siegel
Los Angeles, CA, United States
Solid wooden very old repurposed croquet ball was hand painted by the artist. This globe is 3.5″ in diameter and durable.